Please note that IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the presenter doesn’t present the paper on site.
The ICCE-TW 2023 proceedings will be indexed by Scopus (Elsevier) and EI Compendex.
- Please revise your paper according to the comments of the reviewers.
- Please ensure your final paper is 2-page.
- All the papers must go through the file conversion offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F . The Conference ID is 58799X.
- Please take notice that the final paper should be submitted by May 15.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 33%. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 33% will be withdrawn and should be reported to IEEE. If you are not sure about your paper’s similarity score, please contact the secretariat via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After uploading the final paper, please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE copyright submission can be done at EDAS online.
- The registration system (https://iccetw2023.aoetek.com/) is now open. Each paper should be registered with Full Registration Rate before May 15. Each Full Registration can include at most 2 papers. Any paper without registration will be withdrawn automatically.
- With all your cooperation, the scientific program will be announced in the end of May.
Authors are invited to submit 2-page technical papers presenting original, unpublished research, not currently under review elsewhere. All submissions should be 2 pages, written in English with a maximum length of 2 single-spaced, double-column pages using 10pt size fonts on 8.5 × 11 inch pages, including all figures, tables, and references. All paper submission will be electronic, in PDF format, through EDAS. All papers in ICCE-TW proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for indexing. Please note that IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
You can find the template on the IEEE website